Dear all my lovely friends,
It's been for quite some time since I last blogged? I've been really tired lately. Maybe because my mense is suppose to come soon? I dont think I have that PMS probs? When mense comes, I just feel like really tired for nothing I guess.
So whats up recently? Everyone have been pretty busy with life eh? Judging that no one really have that time to arrange for meet ups or texting over the phone to ask about life? Haha. I've been pretty tired lazy busy. Haven't been exercising much too. Feeling all unhealthy already.
So I've been busy working for maybe going 1month already? And don't I miss this reception that I used to work at? It's beautiful isnt it? We always miss those things that we dont have.
So here's to swimming!! Went swimming by myself again(: well, life's been just a little bit different and back to how it used to be 2years ago? ( that is without jinson ) but life is gooooood (:
Finally went to Udders for waffles!!!! My first time eating at udders(((: hehehehe.
Panda chair! Isnt it cute?! I wanted to sit on it, but my friends ask me not to sit on pandas :p lols(;
So i've met these lovelies before they starts working their butt off idk what?(: but i hope that their journey will be a fruitful one(:
Love,
Z
Till i post again(: hehe. Not much thoughts recently. Just passing my life in a blur, which doesnt sounds gd.





No comments:
Post a Comment