Ever since I came back from Langkawi, I'm a little bit more different when it comes to eating food. Back in Langkawi, I'll just eat and try whatever food I see. Greatest reason was because I didn't want to deprive myself of food. I didn't have a healthy diet in Langkawi, I guess I went 5months without eating much fruits or vegetables. Doesn't it sound unhealthy already? So anyway, nowadays I am more 'open' to trying food that I didn't really like.
Doesn't this table of meal looks good?
I had my favourite UNAGI!!!!! But there were like many pieces of Raw Meat by the side! Well, I didn't really know how to appreciate Sashimi! Today I tried and I ate them!!! So far in my whole life, this time is the time that I ate the most Sashimi. It's too much! Tried appreciating it but I still didn't really know how to appreciate those RAW meat :P
HAPPY EATING!!! (Never did really catch that Jap phrase of 'lets eat' or idk what they are saying hehe)
And here I was trying to finish my Bento set, feeling full but still trying to appreciate and eat my Bento !
Oh doesn't I look just too white in this photo? Sis press my camera snap button while I was trying to make my hair neat. This photo is so white, I remember how white I use to be when I was in lower primary. I think my face is getting rounder too. HAHAHAHA
And I just love taking snaps while seeing all these effects :p
The aunt that will take photo with us!!! Yes, I have a few aunts that never wants to take photo!!! Such a waste, I think photos are memories, I love to keep them memories because they're just precious to me(:
And sis thinks that Im chubby and cute like enen(Just kidding, enen is even more cute). Sis just likes to pinch my face thats all! Hahahahaha
And here's the last photo of the day! Goodwood park looks great huh? I suddenly miss working in resorts. Checking in and checking out guest, welcoming them to the luxurious property and to the start of their amazing holiday. There's still so much that I need to learn in this customer service industry. Im not yet that super professional service staff. Today, this member mention that Im like a kid. I just didn't like him, so I didnt answer him in those professional way. Well, that reminds me that Im not professional enough. Smile from within, I wanna be happy to serve people(: I need to find that patience.
So anyway, after lunch I went to my aunt's house to sit for awhile, then off I went for work. Nothing much is happening at work today(as always,which is good).
Tomorrow's suppose to go and find 'Chye Seng Huat Coffee' with the ex-groupmates. But seems like so many aren't free to meet): Damn it. Now I have no idea what should I do tomorrow. Maybe go cinema and watch movie by myself? (Something I've never tried before !) Maybe do some shopping for whatever I need? 船到桥头自然直(; Shall see how things go tomorrow.
Love,
Zihui
May everyone's day be great (:









No comments:
Post a Comment