Tuesday, March 11, 2014

110314

As I forfeit this graduation trip with my sec sch friends, I regret it just that bit. But I know that it makes a lot of pple less worried for me. 

Sometimes I really do not know whats the best for myself. Right now, I really do wanna just fly off for the trip with my friends. But i shall not think about it anymore. Let's think of what I can do in Singapore yea? Then maybe i wont be upset that I didnt went ahead with the BkK and pattaya trip. Shit I would really love to go pattaya):

Well so here's the things i havent done since Im back.
- Dinosaur exhibition @ Art Science Museum
- 2 degree Ice Museum
- havent met susu yet
- guess there's many more things. But Im too lazy to type right now.

Love,
Z

No comments: