Monday, March 10, 2014

100314


The heart I saw at ilight marina. It's beautiful isn't it. As I was strolling along clarke quay to boat quay to marina bay area, it's inevitable that the idea of you came to my mind. Well, that's because those place was where we use to go together. The place where we just sat and enjoy that night breeze. The times where we'll talk about our love in those simple ways. It's also the times where we sat and appreciates each others presence. It's like time stops there as we enjoy each others company. 

By the river and by the bay is indeed a place beautiful and nice. Sometimes I still wish that you are here. But I must keep reminding myself that nothing is like the past anymore. Especially you, that doesn't love me anymore. I do wish that those things I gave you, would be thrown away by myself. In a contradicting way, I dont like throwing away things too. 

Somedays, I still feel myself lying down here having my heart glowing slowly with the sorrows. It's scary, like Im waiting for myself to fall into sadness again. But I stop myself from feeling it, and I told myself that I have to start living my life. Right now, I just don't really know where my direction is. I wish I knew what I wanted. 

Love,
Z

No comments: