Thursday, March 13, 2014

Looking Forward

I now know why people delete them. It just feel as if it all didn't exist before. As if you've never known such person. I've deleted the photos on facebook. Maybe in time to come, I'll start deleting those hundreds of photos that I have in my thumbdrive. I guess maybe there's no meaning in bringing those memories into my future. We'll see huh.

I'm gonna start doing the things that I've wanted. Like really start now, instead of just living everyday as it is. Earn money for an aim instead of just earning it. Next 2 days is the birthday of 2 different friends!!! I'm gonna get going with thinking of what I could do for them^^ Simple card will be nice too huh?

May my card making skill improve this year.
May my shoe looks ever unique than before.
Hopefully by 2015, I'll have learnt how to sew clothings!!!!!
May I finish those cards that's been pending for like 3years?!?!!?

Love,
Z

Here's  a song that I most probably had posted before, but I still hold this song close to my heart. Because this song could really speak about things and make me feel more alive.

No comments: