Friday, March 14, 2014

Unavoidable post

Work is just too boring. Not busy enough to make me not think about life. I saw that news of that accident at tampines. 2young lifes were gone just like that. How many times do we need to see such a thing to realize that life is unpredictable?

I saw this FB friend posting about the lost. One of the girl is his friend. I went on and look at the girls fb, and I see the post that people wrote. 

Then, I recalled that time when we realize this senior that graduated and pass away suddenly. His future was so bright. It made me think about is studying impt? What if you know that you're gonna die in early 20's? What would you be doing right now? It's really shocking how people die so young nowadays. 

I kept asking myself what is it that I want to do? What will make me die without regret? 

Anyway I guess I wont stop blogging. HAHAHAHA I TAKE BACK MY WORDS. I'll not blog so much after I find myself a new personal diary((((: May I find a diary that's stylish and inspires me to write(: And I really wanna take back that one diary that's left with that heartless guy. I wanna have my poly memories. I am gonna be happy(: Because I can see life being beautiful, and I know that I have many people around me that loves me(: and love comes in many different form(: Let's just work on loving those people that loves me ya?(: 

Keep smiling!
Zihui

No comments: