Work? I've been seriously working for quite a bit. And I saw those schedules for next two weeks. Damn, I have no off days )':
I thought about how my good friend sayyah could work 7 days a week. Then I start wondering if I'll ever find a job that I won't feel tired of working at all. Working 7days a week is indeed crazy even if you're doing something you love. By the time I reach my next off day, I'll be feeling like such a freeeeee bird I swear. Working consecutively for 2weeks straight, all PM shift is not funny.
Feeling nothing much these days. I guess my feelings for people are kind of starting to die down. I stop feeling for people around me. Stop making myself feel anything already. Or is it I've let go already? Learnt how to let go of people who won't stay in my life? Learnt how to go with the flow and just do what I want without bothering much about how others might feel about me? Learnt that even if people aren't here anymore, I could still be happy for they've ever walked into my life(:
Time will speak^^ Right now let's just eat and be happy :D
Love,
Z
1 comment:
JY! Let's work hard. I also no off days (except weekends)! We shall meet soon again. Still adjusting to working life :(
Post a Comment