Thursday, March 6, 2014

How it started.

The photo from Penang trip with SwimTeam.

I guess I never did truly tell anybody how it all started. This story was here and there. Some people thought it was like this. Some people thought it was the other way round. 

Well here goes the real story. Here's a fact 'he is that one guy that did NOTHING to win my heart'. I was the one that told him that I like him. It was on that day which we call it the 'truthful day after a misunderstanding'. 

I first met Jinson one week after my birthday in 2011. It was the first training session of Swimming and Lifesaving Team for me. Initially I didnt wanted to go for this CCA even after I pass the trial. It was Bernice that ask me not to abandon her. Jinson looked like a Senior to me when I first met him. He intro-ed himself as Jinson but nobody caught his name. And it sounded like Ginseng to me so I made fun of his name. It was till team dinner amongst the FRESHIES that we all realized that Jinson is a freshie too. New people exchanges numbers as usual, and that's how I slowly got to know this person. 

He started calling me on my phone just for casual chit chat. And he even failed at prank calling me twice. It was his character that slowly start staying in my mind. As time goes by, I was always waiting for his call to come in the night. Waiting to chat with him. I did not realize that I was slowly falling for this guy. Till the day, I wrote down in my diary how I think I really do like him. It was bad, the 'liking a person' part is bad. It was scary too. 

I never does know if he is ever interested in me or have any special feelings for me like how I felt for him. Till today, I really don't know. I guess, he went ahead and ask me to be his girlfriend because he just didn't want to let a good person slip by. I was silly. Silly to just step into it that day. Silly to let my heart take over everything I guess. 

I stumbled into this relationship, thinking he really did love me. I guess words were really strong. On that first date, he gave me this melody that you have to tune it to listen. It was a gift from his late grandma, and he told me that he will listen to it when he's sad, and he's giving it to me so that when im sad I can listen to it. His words touched me. And I thought he'll be the one. That only one for me. 

....................................

Okay im so long winded with this story. Damn too tired to describe what really happened. HAHAHHAHAAAAAAA. 

Im gonna just sleep. Yawns. I wonder how's everyone?(((: i hope all is just right.

Love,
Z

No comments: