Friday, March 21, 2014

Z to the days after

The days after deleting those photos will definitely get better. Lovelies did not stop me in time to delete those photos. If PJ did tweet me to not delete them, do you think I would had kept them in those memories? 

I always gets bored when Im walking to work, waiting to buy stuff, travelling out the house by myself, taking bus. When Im bored, I often look at those photos I had in my itouch. And I've been so used to browsing the photos I took with him since long time ago. It's almost like a daily thing that I'll look at those photos and think about the moments I had with him. Today, as I sat waiting for my bus and I starts browsing through the photos in the past, I realized that I might just regret deleting them all. There is no trace of the photos with him anymore. It's so much easier to not even think about him. 

I guess that's why 'the days after' is definitely gonna get better. For I've done myself a great favour by not keeping those memories.

Here's a retarded photo of me, and of cos that very cute little girl beside me(;

And here goes! Trying to appreciate the little things I see around myself as I walk anywhere by myself. I love how these trees look against that beautiful sky that's turning dark. I hope the next time when some guys wanna date me, they'll bring me to see sunrise and sunset(: okie im dreaming again, but I can always dream(: 

So here's to today's photo with my lovelies(: I couldn't say how glad I am to have them still. People that'll stay in life. Im their 'ah ma'. Because they think I look like an ah ma and talks like one? HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

After work, I totally forgot that Im meeting them for dinner!!!!! But I was so happy that Im meeting them^^ Ate $2 fishball noodles!! Damn its cheap so My treat(: and Im their personal waitress, they must be so honored to have free waitress servicing them (; 

Look who has that cutest phone? *winks*

And hahahah!!!! MCFLURRYYYU YAYYYYY

SO HAPPY TO EAT MY MCFLURRY(: regreted not buying coke to drink :p now lying down thinking of how thirsty I am for COKE. Damn it.

Here's to TEACHER TAN(; Never would had imagine us all in different profession huh? From that Engineer MH to that school of Humanities PJ, and to a Hospitality ZH.

And yes let's end this post with my favourite screenshot photo(; 

Keep Smiling there(: 

Love,
Z






No comments: