Saturday, March 15, 2014

150314

Today is zuella's birthday! I'm so happy for her! Because it's her birthday and it just feel special(: I truly wish that she'll have a great birthday. I wish I could do more as a friend, but I know that this period of time, I didn't really visit her much. Didn't take time out to spend time with her. But I never did forget her as my very good friend. 

It still hurt knowing that she's going through pain ever since she's back in sg. Pain that no one could really describe. I just truly hope that she'll recover and I could see that Zuella going out, going to work, going clubbing. I wanna see that Zuella again. Since we're back from Osip, I only saw her for that once, and I felt really sad when I see her. Life's just unpredictable, I just really wish that I could help take that pain away from her. 

Wishing her good health and happiness and a blissful birthday(: 

Love, 
Zihui

No comments: