Monday, March 10, 2014

Whats happening

Dear menses, I know you're good, that you came on time. BUT DUN YOU SUDDENLY COME AFTER LIKE 5days after my last mense!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I hate it being a girl seriously. I nvr did have mense coming early like so damn fast. What the freak is happening to my body? I have no idea at all. Ok im freaking out over this minor thing. I shall just go and sleep and wake up tmr morning to jog. Who cares whether mense come tooooo early. I mean really early!!! WHAT THE FREAK.

I use to be able to share every little things about myself with him. Where do I find a guy like that? Ahhh stop thinking about him already. 

My 4th post in one day. Shows how much im thinking about nonsense again. Haha. Today freaking singtel wasted my day. Didnt come to fix that internet thingy. Freaking waste my day. Like really seriously. Arghhhhh. Why is stupid things getting on my nerve? I ought to chill and like send in my SIT deadline before it close. Please do not miss it. Please. And this dumb internet not working at home is just not helping at all. 

Love, 
Z

May tomorrow be a more fruitful day for me💙

No comments: