Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Right One

I had a LONGGG dream. Dream that felt real, and I thought it was almost real and happening. Haha. Sometimes dreams make me feel how I really want life to feel like. Dreams made me believe in things that I think is impossible. This dream I had was about love.

It was a dream that is pretty much confusing, having different scenes, and different people in it. I've forgotten what happened at the beginning of the dream, and I even woke up almost forgetting that I dreamt about something. But I recalled the dream before it vanishes inside my brain. I dreamt of myself getting into relationship and Idk who is that guy, then suddenly the guy changed into another guy, the dream continues with a part of confession, then suddenly that guy in the dream changed into another guy again. The last guy in the dream is someone I know. The feelings I got throughout that dream was almost real. And when it comes to the last guy, it's like a replay of getting tgt with JS, and that feeling I got is something I don't like. I now know that I'll never ever get back together with this guy anymore because it wont make me feel happy at all. 

So anyway back to the topic of the Right One. At times I really don't believe in finding another person to love or build a family with. But my dream made me believe again that love could really be beautiful. I hope that the next guy that comes into my life, would be someone that'll love me for whoever I am, and be able to tolerate that flaws of mine too. I know love isn't a fairytale, so I wish to overcome the obstacles with that person if there's such person for me. I know everyone is waiting to find such a person to come by. Haha

When the time comes, I hope I could love this person selflessly. I know love is like heaven and could also hurt like hell. I hope when that time comes, I'll be brave enough to love selflessly. And I'll hold on tight in believing and trusting that the person I love selflessly will cherish me.

People often ask me what kind of guy I like? Well, I would say that there's no characteristics that I could really describe? I'll be with the guy that I can imagine loving him as my husband in many years to come. The guy will be someone that I could imagine being the father of my children in the future. And I would say it's not easy to find such a guy. Especially a person that you feel comfortable with in everything you do or say.

Sometimes, I stop thinking about getting into relationship because I dont want anyone else to be involved in my complicated life. Im really sorry for whoever that might come into my life next time, sorry for pulling you into my complicated life. 

Love

No comments: