Saturday, March 1, 2014

Being a Girlfriend

Well, today I was just chatting with a friend, and then I ask this same question to a guy friend. 

"What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a girl?"
  
Well, I've asked this qn to 2 guys. And of cos different people will tell me different things that they ever did. What I realized from what they did, was that guys actually put in sweet efforts in a relationship.

Then I often look at myself and sometimes I would say I aren't a good girlfriend. :p You see, I learnt how to get into love and learn how to love with my heart slowly. I wasn't at all that romantic because I just didn't know how to react initially. There were actually many jokes about the way my relationship had progressed over time. As I look at myself in the past, and if someone was to ask me this qn of 'Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for a guy'.... And honestly, I don't have any idea what I did that's really worth mentioning. 

I would say well, I've given him my precious TIME to spend with him, I've been there to support him with the things he wanna do, I gave him loads of confidence when he doesn't believe in himself. But honestly, I know Im not perfect and I failed in many ways. Many times I failed to express my true feelings, I failed to show him how much I really do love him, and somehow I really don't know how to be that perfect partner in that imperfect way. 

Till now, I know love is still such a deep word. Something that no one can really explain about. And I could look at myself, and doubt if I could ever love someone selflessly. And really, I am just a human imperfect in so many ways. I don't know if I'll ever be able to be someone else's perfect partner in all my imperfect ways. 

Its good to be FREEEE now I would say(: I don't have to worry about being not a good enough partner(: 

Love, 
Z

No comments: