Friday, April 4, 2014

Z watching d Originals

Dear all my lovelies reading this,

Wondering watsup? Well I do wonder watsup with everyone. I've been catchinng the Originals and its getting really interesting I would say. But I do really miss watching the Vampire Diaries. Damn stupid funshion couldnt load and I just stubbornly doesnt wanna use this torrent thing that everyone's been using. I just wish someone will download it all for me to watch TVD seasons 5. It will be a really awesome & thoughtful bday gift if anyone would grant me this wish to watch TVD S5. Maybe Funshion will work well and grant me my bday wish in time?(; 

So anyway work has been pretty boring. As usual, but then I've met a few colleagues, and got to be more friendly with those that I didnt talk much with when I first part time there. As for the new pple im working with at recep? Sometimes I judge myself as a really bad person because I cant tolerate. But there's always reasons for whatever I feel. I choose to believe that Im not that bad after all. Choose to believe that somewhere deep down, I felt irritated for pple's action because it just doesnt makes sense and they doesnt use common sense. Im starting to think that Im really not a very forgiving person. I should tolerate people like how I use to back in primary sch? I lost that. I lost that kind tolerate self. Is that good or bad thing? If Im still THAT kind and tolerating, wouldn't I be the most fragile kind of person here? 

Anw all my nonsensical thoughts again eh? Work gets funny when I see funny people. I smile more at work because I drown myself with chocolates everyday!!! It makes me happy^^ And I realized that as I smile more to people around me, they smile more to me too. Smiling is magical isnt it? Members are getting more friendly and smiley as they walk pass the recep. And Im starting to enjoy working because I feel at ease like at home and knowing the members that walks pass me(: Things gets funnier because the colleagues in the club are getting funnier too. Like how the people from F&B tries being funny & joking whenever they sees me. Haha

Alright I should really really get to sleep now(: goodnight & sweetdreams everyone. May all your days be filled with just that little bit of things that you could smile at. Because I feel that every genuine smile I have smiled, that smile reaches my heart. That genuine feeling reaches my heart & I feel I could glow with happiness again. Maybe its just some going-to-be crazy feel, but anyway it feels good to feel happy in this crazy HUMID weather(((;

Love,
ZIHUI(:



No comments: