Friday, March 7, 2014

Moon and that star

Everytime as I walk home by myself in the night, I know I'm walking my life by myself. And right, I miss having someone to walk me safely to my doorstep. Miss the times where I had that shoulder to lean on during those bus rides. Miss that big hug where I'll feel safe by your side. 

As I walk during the night outside, I always have this habit of looking up the sky. Wondering if the moon will be bright. What will the shape of the moon be? Wondering if the sky will be filled with more stars? And then I'll see that one moon and one star. And remember our conversation about the star and the moon. 

It was on a night where I'm walking back to my aunt house. I remember that I've just alight from that 1hour journey bus, and Im speaking on the phone with you. I told you that the moon is really bright tonight. And that there's a star shining so brightly. You said that you're the moon while I'm the star. And I said that if you're the moon, then there's so much stars for you in the sky!!!! 

Then you found this necklace of a cresent, with a heart. This is a meaningful necklace because of our convo. You said the moon will always be with me. That's the first necklace you gave me, but I couldn't wear it due to my allergy problem. 

Everytime I look up the sky at night, and when I see only a moon and the star, I'll rmb that convo we had over the phone while I'm walking home. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever look at the sky differently. Will I ever look at the moon and the stars and not rmb the things that was once special? 

Love,
Z

No comments: