Thursday, February 27, 2014

Whats the right thing?

Sometimes, or rather many times, I let my life slip by. Certain things that I don't do will or might become my regrets. I want to be a better sibling, but I dont think Im making the effort. I want to treat my parents better, but I dont think I am doing much to show appreciation. I want to do more as a granddaughter, a daughter, a sis, a cousin, a niece, and a gdfriend. But I dont know if I'm putting my fullest effort. Im not living life to the fullest. There is where we starts regretting the time thats lost. 

All I do, is look back at the past, sometimes still looking at the photos I had with him on my instagram. Wonder if its a good thing that he's gone. Do I want to see him in my future? I dont even know what's in my future. Who will be in it? So much mysteries of life huh? 

Anyway, I dont know what I'm doing recently too. Not working, not learning, just slacking my days away. 

I shall stop blogging about my boring thoughts? Hahaahahaha

Gdnight,
Z

No comments: