Wednesday, December 2, 2009

whAt I dIscovers.........

Hahaaas.
Today was back at third aunts hse(:
went to fourth aunts hse but didn't help them pack their things.
Looks super messy
hahaas
and dun feels like packing... Xiu ying! Kai Jun! Why both of u so lazy! How can u two stand the mess man.
Hahaas
hmmm. Guess I shall start helping them pack the nxt time I goes to their hse(:

yesterday,I finished reading a book titled 'suite dreams' that guy named Jude hawkins in the book was such a gOod guy. Does this kindof guy really exist in the world? Reading In the view of the girl whom name Allysia,if I'm not wrong,this guy is super super nice. Hahaas.
So when the story ended,I dunno why but I just lOves this book....:D
previously I also love those books where the love story is something like finding their true love.
Some r touching till when reading those sad parts,my tears will uncontrolably slip out of my eyes. I know thissounds super drama or what so ever. Hahaas. But it's true(: I did hav tears slipping down my cheeks when it comes to sad parts of the story..
I dunno why I lOves those bks but I just love them.
But yesterday,I finally discovered why..

I remembers myself telling pple that I've nvr been in a relationship when I was asked whether I hav a bf.
And I'll tell them that it was Because I wanna concentrate on studies. But when pple ask me whether is there a crush,I'll say no as there's none,but I dunno how to explain to that. I believes that everything comes with an explanation. But I just can't seem to find the reason. And now I know why. It was cos of the bks that I read. It made me believe that there's this kind of good guys that lOves u for who u r. And that everyone will find their true lOve one day. Something like finding their soulmate.
So,I think tat my reason for not wanna be in a relationship was that I wanna concentrate on studies and of cos,Im out to lOok for something like true lOve......

But somehow,I dun believe that it's easy to find true love. But I believe that everyone hav their true love somewhere on earth..and looking at parents,do u think they r each others true love or soulmate????
Lols.
I know that trUe lOve sounds crazy and unrealistic. But after having read that few bks I love so much,it just made me believe there's true lOve.........
Those bks r : suite dreams, sweet hearts, Ibiza summer, the wrong boy, I heart u u haunt me.bks by rAchel hawthorne & Catherine Clark.
The rest I've forgotten if there's any(:

and some nice phrase r like,
when someone isn't there anymore, it doesn't mean that we will ever stop lOving them..
True love never leaves u;it has a home forever- in ur heart..

Hmmm . Ending here
falling for u

No comments: