Sunday, December 20, 2009

:D

Yay!
Todayy can go swimming! But damn period made me miss my swimming lesson):
but well, at least I can swim todayy!
Daddy brought min sis n I to serangoon swimming complex & swim todayy!
Hahaas(:
not much sun today yeah? At first I can't go swim as I left my swimming bag at fourth aunts hse. Luckily,in the end, small aunt lend me hers and I can go swimming!!!!! :D hahaas(:
but today didn't swim much lap.but I think at least I swam around 10(:
I still can't do the flip!!! Damn it! But I guess I'll keep practising yeah?
Todayy Im not gonna do my holiday assignment . Sianz. (: I promise to start tmr! I'll start tmr!!!!
Hahas.hope so ba(:
third aunts gonna treat us to watch alivin& the chipmunk on christmas eve(: did I spell eve correctly????
Nvm.
Hahaas
looking forward to watch it!!!!
:D
:D
hope I can finish my hmwk by den. Shall start not to slack n Watsoeva. Lols(: hope I won't write in nxt yr journal tat I didn't achieve anything.....
Hahas
guess I'm ending here(:
cos ltr I'm gonna go hwi yoh community centre(I think) to take edusave scholarship. Sianz.
Byes!
Sourir peeps:D

No comments: