Lols!
Hi!
Todayy I finished reading that book titled 'love dreams' pretty nice(:
I found that I actually love those nice endings in bOoks. When there's sad ones,I'll cry when i really feels as sad as the character(: know it's crAzyyy but yeah(: when the ending is sudden,I'll keep on wondering what might actually happens if there were more pages left to read. And it'll occupy my mind for quite some time until I continues to some other book....
Currently the 6 bOoks that I've borrowed from librAry was gonna finish. I'll wanna go library soon somewhere round this weekend.hope tat I can have time to go (:
books are:
•possessing rayne by Kate cann
•fire & rayne by Kate cann
•escape by Kate cann
•love dreams by Denise Colby
•101 ways to have true love in your life
•the ART of CONVERSATION
hahaaas. Sianz. Now I'm onli left with the two last bk... Those two are non-fiction one,thus I sort of have short attention spent on them(:
for the four other books that I've finished, I'll need to chose two for my bk review.... Should I do on those books or keep on finding???
I wanna do bk presentation on some book tat hav a meaning behind it.....
Hmmm.currently still haven't START ON MY HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENT!!!!! oh myyyy!!!!
I MUS REALLY START!!!!!
maybe I'll stop now(:
update tmr(:
:D keep smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment