Sunday, December 27, 2009

doe a deer a female deer,Ray a drop of golden sun,Me a name I call myself.........

Hahas! Hiya! I'm back at third aunts house(:
just finished my swimming lesson(: we did the same old thing.. Warm up,timing,20laps below 45min.):
but at least,this week,I improved on my timing. But I still fail): and at last, I can do the FLIP!!!!! :D
hahas:D happyyy(:

Hmmm. Back to reality.
•hmwk not done........
This is a bOring thing I know. But I onli have 4days left till 1st January 2010!!!!!
Hope I can get it done by tmr.....

THE SOUND OF MUSIC...
it's a pretty interesting and nice movie that xiuying had introduced to me. Although it's a long time ago movie,it's damn nice :D
with the 'doe a deer a female deer.Ray a drop of golden sun.....'
super cOol:D
but I haven't finish watching it.. Hope xy will rmb to bring the DVD here and we'll watch together!!!!!!
Hahas(:

min sis jus came back frm hougang wif third aunt n yan n daddy. She jus bought the TAYLOR LAUTNER book!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!
Hahas
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling abit lazy n tired after swimming(: shall close my eyes and restttttt:D
I know I'm a very lazy pig yeah? Lazy dog I guess(:
and fourth aunt told me that 师夫(not sure the Fu correct or not:D) say Tat 想睡就睡....
:D
so I guess I'll go SLEEP(:
hmwk ltr!!!!!!!!
Au revoir!

No comments: