Monday, December 21, 2009

<3 Iggy(:

Wow! Hi! I've been deligently coming to here and update on my everyday yeah? I know it's bOring. But well,i'm just using this time to fill up my boring time (:

I still haven't started on my holiday assignments. But I've got a feeling that i'llstart tmr. Most probably.(:
I think tat I still hav hope. Let's hope so(: the followings r something I needa do before my holiday ends!
-to complete holiday assignments( tats of cos )
-to read more books!
-to do the o levels English
-to write up note for maths
-to read and understand damn chemistry
-to revise physics
-to do up the PEE for history & social studies if possible(or it'll be drag till nxt yr)

and I guess tats it.
I'm shall not ask for more things or it'll be a true disappointment. As in no time and all. I think the above things r impossible. But if it's possible,tats wat I'll wannna do(: at least I've writen everything out to remind myself now(: but I guess the most impt ones r holiday assignment n the things to do in order to improve English(:

I guess I've decided tat chatting wif pple can help me in improving eng onli if I use proper eng yeah?
Hahaaas

...
Today small aunt is abit ill. Hope tat she'll get well soon(:

today is quite a boring day yeah? Spent my time reading ESCAPE by KATE CANn(: her books r nice(:
wondering who is Iggy? It's the iguana in this book(: rowan name it Iggy(: sounds like a nice creature though(:

No comments: