yOz!!!
Todayy 三姑 treat min sis,xiu ying,shiyan,kaijun & I to watch the PRINCESS & the FROG:D
super damn nice(:
thks third aunt(:
hahaas
and I learnt tat wat u need is more important than wat u want(:
some parts of the show made me laugh a little while some part made me wanna cry..
It's abit touching yeah. Especially when RAY die. So saddd. Hahaas. But it's cute yeah. I thought the princess was gonna kiss the frog and it'll be the end of the storyy like any other fairy tale. But it turn out tat Tiana kiss te frog and she became a frog herself.
Quite interesting huh?
Hahaas
todayy I didn't start any work
and it's bout 14days till 2010...
Die or not?
Hmwk not done.no revisions done.not prepared for nxt yr.
I got the sense tat pple around me r getting more hardworking while I felt tat I'm slacking behind. Shall start .
Erms let say tmr?
At least die die mus take out some sec3 stuff read.sianz.but I really wanna do it. But didn't knew why my mind change when I opens the bk.....
Hmmmm
lazyy me yeah???
Hahas
guess I'm ending here(:
again,no swimming on sundayy): sianz.really la.quite idiot huh?
Au revoir!
Sourir peeps(:
No comments:
Post a Comment