Saturday, December 19, 2009

..holidays gonna be OVERR!!!!!

yOz!
I'm awake and energetic!!! But my holiday's gonna be OVERRR!!!!! hmmm. Quite sad yeah? Time jus seems to fly so much. So much time for this 2months holiday yet so less time tOo. It's always sad when holiday ends n at the sametime,everyone would not be ready for school and all being in the slack mode n all.... Sianz. How. Stupid hmwk not done. Actually can't blame hmwk huh? Stupid me tat didn't do hmwk. BOring... Now still can't feel the urgency of needing to revise nxt yrs work. Crazzy huh.
Come to think of it,I felt tat I didn't achieve anything tat I wanted again. I rmb myself writing in the journal the starting of 2009 tat I didn't achieve anything tat I've wanted and I was feeling such a failure. And I rmb myself wanting to do so much thing . Yet again, due to my laziness, I didn't really do much thing tat I've wanted. I dunno how will I summarize this holiday/this yr. But I guess I'll find a way to summarize this whole yr in a nice way,wif all the positive thingy n some of the negative things. Guess I shall call this a way of balancing things yeah?
I dun wanna be this lazy . Let's hope... Tat I'll start to not be lazyy before this yr really ends.........

Ending here!!!!
sourir!
13days to 2010.
136days to my birthdayyy!!!
The rest,dun go think much first ba. If u know wat I meant by the rest.......

No comments: