Todayy,min sis n her bestie were goin to childcare.(:
and I went there wif them.
The kids there were super cute man(:
but I like this particular girl name Amanda ng(:
she's sOoo adorable n pretty(:
hahaas
and I jus likes her(:
and at one point of time,she say tat she'll wanna wear the necklace on my neck.
And I was like' I dunno how to take out:O do u' and I think she really likes tat necklace.so I got min sis to take it out for me.(:
I onli gav her the chain and I kept tat tigger(:
I diy it .I meant the whole thing.(:
the tigger was frm a keychain I like n tat chain was given by someone.
I put it together n it became a nice necklace(:
idk is it right for me to giv Amanda the chain as the chain was given by Noel on the valentines day 2008 I guess although I'm not his valentines.
Hahaaas
I dunno why would he giv me the chain.
But I can't reject it as he pass it to min sis instead of me. And well.
I jus keep it.
Until I hav the tigger.(:
idk why will he buy me the chain and I kept it till recently and wear it as I likes the tigger.
How would a guy feel if someone gav away he's gift??
Does tat chain mean anything to him???
Hahaas
ending here(:
I had fun at childcare today(: will upload pics nxt time(:
I oso likes yash n Ethan(:
when Amanda went to take her sch bus home,she even gav me hugs(:
miss her ya:)
hope tat fate will let me meet her again oneday (:
bet I won't even recognize her den...
Hahaas
byes!
No comments:
Post a Comment