YOz! Today I'm abit disappointed. No works done. But at least I spent a Few short minutes lOoking at my hmwk:D
idk am I insane to think tat it's something worth being abit relieve about. But at least,I took it out and try to do it. But as always , there's some kindof distractions......
*sigh*
speechless yeah?
I finished reading shivers by Maggie Stiefvater. It's such a nice book tat I LOVES. but there's quite abit of mythology things. Werewolf. Is what it's about. But this book comes frm two point of view. One is grace & the other Sam Roth.(: the yellow-golden eyes seems very mesmerizing:D i dun wanna write a bk review here yeah. So I'm not gonna talk bout it. Just that at the climate, I almost cry. I don't knows how to explain what is it that made me feel so tight in the chest, hard to breathe. But I just k ows that I almost cried . I feels for the character. Crazyy is me yeah? Do anyone ever feels this wayyy? Reading a book and feeling how the character feels? Even though it's insane and fiction?
Maybe I'm the crazyy one? Maybe not:) cos the books I recommend to xy that I once cried when reading, she happens to be crying when reading it tOo:D nice to find someone who stands in the shoe of the character . But I doubt xy is always interested in book. Andshe often skips accross things in the story that seems boring.. But at least she reads it and cry(: so tat I've got to know I'm not crazyy over the character. Hahas!
I think I shall continue wif the art of conversation. Not yet finished. And imma gonna do book review quickly. That I truly needs help. Idk where to start on the storyy.
Everything in the world is reminding me of 2010 such a frightening thing to me yet I wanna fly pass this year amazingly smoothly. Hope that'll happen.
2days till 2010
yesterday is yokehuei's birthdayy! Happy birthday to her!
Todayy is mommy's bday. Happy bday to her tOo
tmr is cinyee's bday
the dy after tmr is zhijie's bday.
Wow!
Lols:D
No comments:
Post a Comment