Heys ya! Todayy is christmas eve. Is Christmas tat fun? Everyone seems to be talking bout it. I'm not a Christian so Christmas isn't something tats very impt to celebrate. It just seems like any other days.jus tat I gets presents!!! :D
I rmbs tat when I'm in pri sch, all the aunts will donate money for min sis,zhijie & I to organise a Christmas party @ third aunts hse for everyone in the family to attend and hav some fun. Although at those times, those games will jus seems to be lame right now,I guess evryone enjoys the party (: having gifts to take and all.(: super nice memories I guess(: parties r always fun:D and at the wry end of it,we the organizer also gets gift frm the adults(:
although there's no x'mas party,it's still nice to hav x'masz
big aunt gave the 8 kids(I know I'm not a kid,but tats wat they still calls us) x'mas gift!!!!:D
I also went to watch Alvin & the chipmunk todayy!!!
Cute !!!!
Hahaas
no hmwk done yet. But I started to pack all my papers
hope I'll start.!
It's Friday tmr.
Very close to the end of this week):
8days left till 2010!!!!
Cherish it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment