Monday, December 28, 2009

I AM FORTUNATE ( VERYY )

Hi!!
Why did I choose this topic ? Cos I jus watch 心晴大动员 on channel 8 . The family is super sad.it's so depressing.): and tat little bro damn sad yeah. When the neighbour gav them food,onli for two, the father n brother take and eat it, so he doesn't hav. He looks so sad. So pityful. And they had been drinking water as their meal. It's sad yeah? When they hav food, it jus seems like something very sumptuous to them.

I think that lots of us really doesn't knows how fortunate r we. I got to know it after watching this show man. Pple should really watch it. Its hard to imagine wat the situation is like. It's harder to be standing in their shoes . But I know that we all r loads more better off than them. Real n true. I dunno what to say. And flashing back , I think that obs food is great. At least there's food. Although it's not very nice,especially those breads. They r so dry! But after I watch the show, I felt guilty for not loving the bread. It's food. Although not the best food. But at least it keeps pple energetic n strong...

Todayy I fail. I fail to do hmwk. I fail to do anything at all. And now I feels sad. Hopeless. Why the he'll can't I jus wake up from my unrealistic dream world? It's frustrating yet I can't seems to wake up n do something meaningful. 3days left till 2010. I truly hope to be able to complete everything by den. WAKEUP. nxt Monday sch reopens. A maths test awaiting to fall on 407 . Revisions not done. Didn't recap either. Hope I can do it on weekends. I shouldn't use hope yeah? Hopeless can. I shall use I MUST!!

Shit man. (sorry 小姑 im always saying shit yeah? )
I dun wanna let this not waking up thing happen to me. Fourth uncle said that dun study for the sake of studying. First, u must be interested in learning. So that studying will not be a long n slow process. It'll be a fun n fulfilling one. I must wakeup oneday to find that subjects r interesting,I dun study jus because I mus get good grades. I mus study cos I would like to learn more about those subjects.

Updating further on what I did today.
I spent most of my time home looking at iPod screen after I'm back frm j8.
I spent my time talking to Aaron . I finally got to know one friend from ireversi who's not some kind of horny idiots asking disgusting things. And the person whom sure is a good guy is named Aaron Wayne Abbott:D
thk-ing him to rmb me yeah(: after so many months. :D
hope he'll be back soon wif his beautiful girlfriend whom he broke up wif. They dated for 5 years! And u know? Quarrelling n things throw them apart now. This kindof things r sad. They love each other. Yet........

iPods gonna have no batt! Shall start reading bks I've jus borrowed! So tat I could start on my review. WHO CAN HELP ME SUMMARISE A NICE AND MEANINGFUL STORY?? truly needs help. Damn lazyy me. Jus kidding. I need help to start my hardworking engine.!!!!!
Good bye!
Will be here again!
Smiles! Sourir! Sonreir!
:D

No comments: