Friday, February 7, 2014

The Heart that Loves

No matter how much I wish I could hate him, or feel sad about it all, I realized that I no longer feel so emotional about it all.

Those days in Langkawi when I look through the old photos, I can't help but cry hard for the lost of this man that I love. He became this cold stranger that doesn't have the heart for me anymore.

Right now, as I look through those photos, I realized that I could smile at the great memories created. Smile because those times with him was indeed wonderful and beautiful. Although life includes certain unhappiness from time to time, I am really grateful for which both of us had happened to be something so beautiful once. The memories will live long forever in my heart.

Being friends with him is indeed a good idea. I realized that I could share with him things that I never am able to tell him in the relationship. I wish he would care, but it's alright because wishing kind of will lead to disappointment. Let's just go with the flow.

Be Happy Go Lucky.

Never know what happens the very next moment. So I'm gonna smile and strive on.

Oh right. 5 more days till submission of this Capstone paper. HAHAHA. Look at what I'm doing right now?!?!?!?!

Blogging.

HAHA. indeed im a joke.

With Love,
ZiHui

No comments: