Monday, February 3, 2014

School

Being a soon-to-be graduate, school seems like something i'll soon kiss goodbye to. Well, it's finally the time to graduate from this 3years of being a nobody. Or 3years of learning what is valuable in my industry. Next, I have no idea where would I wanna go. 

Going to school doesnt hurt that much anymore. I just feel new and different. I guess its because i know im leaving TP kind of soon. And that I wont even see Jinson anywhere in school at all because he is having his Internship right now. If i could face him, talk to him and not feel the hurt and the urge to tear, I guess I could finally face him in a new way like a new friend. 

I wish he wasnt just some passerby in my life. Please show me you are worth my time and effort all these while Jinson. Please show me that you ain't just like those typical guy or jerk can you? I hope I didn't judge you wrongly all these while Jinson. Be the good man that I know..

Love,
ZiHui

No comments: