Sunday, February 2, 2014

A new month

Its a new month, a new year, a new zihui? 

I read back my old post, and i realise that im very into love. I guess i really love Jinson. Always would wish that it hadnt all ended. But i've got to pick myself up in hundreds and thousands way. I've got to live for myself.....

Its gonna be a difficult journey, to embrace my past memories with him, and embrace a future without him in it. I often wonder how will I be able to do that. But i know i can do it, and i will be happy again. Be the positive me that spreads the positive vibes and smiles to everyone to cheer them up. Sometimes i wonder so what really makes me happy? The love that makes me happy is gone. I know i have all my family, relatives, and friends who love me still. But my true love? Is he really gone? Is he really not my right one? 

Anyway, im slowly recovering I guess, slowly... But not yet there... 

Love,
Zihui

No comments: