As time slowly unwind itself, we realized that many people around us starts to fade away. They fade into the distance that we couldn't really see them at all. Through the years of growing up, I see how my Grandmother send off the friends she had for more than 50years. Some of them which I've seen a few times when I was younger. Sometimes, I sit and wonder how it feels to bid farewell to friends of more than 50years. It must have been a really cruel feelings. It's as if when I'm old, I will be sitting down and wonder when will it be my turn. What will take my life away as I age? Is it illness? Is it natural death? What could it be?
Life as it goes is just so truly unpredictable. It's true that we never know when we will bid farewell to the people we have in our life. When people are truly gone, what will the world feel like then?
So... as the saying goes, we have to cherish the people around us. Every single day, what does it take to cherish those people we have to make sure that we don't regret when people are gone?
Life just consume us in all ways sometimes. And in Singapore, we get so consumed in chasing after our goals and achievement, that I wonder will it be all worth it in the end? What is it that we should really seek after in life? Just what is the thing that we should really really do? What makes us live a life without much regrets?
What is Life?
Love,
ZiHui
No comments:
Post a Comment