Tuesday, February 18, 2014

18th

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I last blog about anything at all.

School's finally out, and Im unofficially a graduate. Just waiting for graduation day itself. Right now, I'm thinking about what university course should I apply for. This is such a big dilemma. Is getting this degree really that important? Well, we'll see how.

Today is the 18th. It's 1 month till his birthday. I'll never forget that. I've stop emailing him or writing those letters to him. Stopped for almost 5 days? Making progression to move on I guess. I hope 1 month later I won't be wishing him happy birthday. Because I know I should really just stop caring already. He's gone, faded into the distance, and slowly vanishing away as a person in my life.

I don't know if he matters to me anymore. Well, he let me go, im free now. It's a good thing isn't it? I do miss those times that I spent together with him, and I even miss him being here, miss how we could talk over the phone for hours and hours about nothing. I just miss this guy so much. But he is different now, he shouldn't come back to my life anymore.

Life, I'm just so skeptical about it right now. I'm stuck. Stuck stuck stuck. Just stuck.

I have no idea what to do with myself. What I wanna do. What really matters?

I'm not even inspired to write anything. Im really stuck with dunno what.

Love,
Z

No comments: