Monday, February 28, 2011

certain things in life

RECENTLY, I've realized that doing certain things during the day reminds me of certain pple. I realise that sometimes, the reality hurts as u know that certain pple aren't gonna exist in ur life anymore.

For example, whenever my leg hurts, it remind me of doing certain action to try making it better. The method I use To try making it better reminds me of Eugene. Cos I rmb telling him my leg hurts, & he'll tell me to exercise my ankle, & I rmb asking him how come he knows tat'll make it better & he'll say he's red cross leh. So yea. Everytime my
Leg hurts, I rmb him. Then I'll find it a little sad that our friendship isn't that gd anymore. See how cruel is reality?

& also, Everytime I listen to sundial dream/ classical music, it reminds me of pei, then I'll feel good cos I know there's someone out there, my lovely bestfriend, also loves classical music too(:

Nowadays, whenever I smile, I'll rmb working @ Uniqlo, cos I realise that I smile to pple wherever I go, den I realise oh shit they r not customer, why am I so friendly. Hahas!

Whenever I do cards, I'll rmb laylin. I'll rmb how she put in her thoughts to make lovely cards. N I'll make sure I put in my heart to do cards.

When I eat chocolate, I'll rmb the chocolate laylin gave me , the ones where the coffee flows out :D

If I enter sumo house, I'll rmb the firsttime was with pei & junyang^^ they brought me there to eat(: n the previous time I enter was with Eugene, n we taste the yucky food in sumo house forthe first time.

Whenever I eats ban mian, it reminds me of the times when I study with cihui@ bishan library before o's, & we used to eat ban mian during those times.

Whenever I see tuna bread, I rmb eating them in class with pei, weisi, minji(:

Whenever I enters msn, I rmb how I miss talking to certain pple..

Whenever I listen to Taylor swift's back to December, I rmb handsome Taylor lautner cos the song is for him^^

Whenever I listen to enchanted by Taylor swift, I rmb Kelvin cos this song he told me to listen-.- lol

When I listen to 'whenever u remember' by carrier underwood, I rmb pei cos she gave me this song.

When I listen to kissing u by Miranda cosgrove, I rmb laylin cos she gave me this song(:

When I listen to bad day, I rmb class 6E cos the cd of 6E is played with this song^^

Whenever whenever.....
The list goes on n on, but too many things to list. Somehow u know what I mean by certain things reminds me.....

Bye. Goodnight.(:
Whenever I say goodnight, I rmb how certain pple says nights to me. Some just say goodnight sweet dreams(: <Then I'll rmb how last time, eugene says goodnight see u in lalaland, n I'll say won't see u, cos i dun dream.
I'll also rmb how Kelvin used to say 'goodnight sleep tight dun let the bed bugs bite'<
So these r some different quotes I've got. Some just say nights. Some say nights talk to u soon, some say nights sweet dreams love u(: some dun say at all.

Ok^^ where is my poly package?! Anw, I'm waiting for schto reopen! But den, that means more n more friends might get distant away...... Haix. KEEP IN CONTACT YEA MY LOVELY FRIEND READING THIS.:D

KEEP SMILING!!
BONNE NUIT ! zzZ

No comments: