Saturday, February 26, 2011

Small world

SMALL SINGAPORE AFTER ALL..

Today, I received some shocks during my day. It isnt literally shock. But it kinda changes my life or my thinking a little some way or the other. I wonder how nice it is to be young n naive. But I must accept the reality, whether harsh or not.. Seems like there's really many challenges in life. It's all coming in my way now. Just how much do I need to think & think & think..

UPDATES:
•one thing I can confirm. I'm not quitting Uniqlo anytime soon.
•today my long lost god parents contacted me. Shock number2
•I'm wondering if my father can afford to pay my sch fees. Cos he ask if he could borrow money frm me today D: shock number1
•wonder if I can pay for my laptop
•worried bout my own life
•took the Deyi sch magazine on 24feb. Super duper ugly-.- Anw, I'm the first to collect in 407^^ I'm so kiasu-.- lol

Okay.. Basically, I'm kinda stressed bout my life. So my father wanna borrow money frm me cos he's afraid tat my Sis sch fee coming, n waterer thingy, plus CNY just over, gave loads of ang bao away, etc etc. I'll reveal, he wanna borrow $500 . Half of my payyyy. I'm fine with borrowing. But den, now my plan of not needing to worry bout my laptop fund is in my head. Cos I calculated. I won't need worry only if I dun spend what I left now & my feb pay arrives. Now, it's like 1/4 of my planned money is gonna be borrowed. My freaking package haven't arrive yet-.- & when do I need to buy my laptop. Will my father be returning me the laptop money on time? Seriously.. Worried sia. Touched that jingyi actually offered to help me if I need. Seriously, although I've only known her for such short period of time, I felt that she's a great friend. Shes someone that cares, someone that gives all her best to pple she cares. Hahahs. Dunno how say. Time will tell me all.

I'm quite worried for pei, didn't kno how is she now, n she didn't reply my text. Anw, hope everything is going well, n I guess all of us in this stage of growing , is starting to worry bout our own finance. This is how our working life is gonna start. How the reality is gonna be revealed to us.. Hahahaha.

Btw, great eerythig goes well for laylin now. ^^ n it's Ok to have emo post, just venting out ur feelings. Hahahas. N great that actually u can have some things off ur shoulders now tat some things were cleared between pple(:

Hope I can meet up with all my lovely friends, go out with my friends n colleagues as promised, find granny often... But den, now, I guess I might need to consider whether I should work more hours than the 20hr for part time to earn more money. So good to be kids cos no needa worry bout money. Now, must grow up Liao. Must start learning to pay for everything le. Life~

But then again, is money that impt??
Haix. It's just a matter of choosing Wat makes u happy.. Not takin things for granted that is. Time to Slp..

Typed on 25 feb, actually 26 feb. But it's 1.05am now. I take it after I wake up den is 26 feb. Lols

No comments: