1st feb! 12:16, midnight... On the bus back home frm work(:
Looking out of the bus, I see nothing but patches of black path, buildings... The night is so silent. I guess, I haven't learn how to appreciate the atmosphere of night.. I wonder when I'll learn to appreciate it(: I guess it just seem scary to me. Put alone in this silent night. Having pple worrying bout my safety. OMG I STEPPED ON COCKROACH!!!
2nd feb 12:02am midnight after work!!
Anw, my last post ended in a quite abrupt way yea?? Cos I'm tired after work yesterday, n busy getting disgusted over the ' I stepped on cockroach thingy!! D: yucks.
Anw, I feel kind of sick now. Flu-ing whole day. Kinda feel very heated my body. The feeling of getting sick. Hopefully I won't flu tmr!! Its the cny eve!!! I wanna enjoy my day @ work! & go granny hse eat curry she cooked!! Steamboat!!! & many many more!! So well, busy luh. Tmr I'll feel like singing cny song!! Yayyyyy Yayyyyy(: I'm like lol-.- bus 132 is heree. Up the bus I go. Hopefully I'll reach home safe & sound(:
Omg! I smell bear smell in the bus. I believe there's some drunkards out here.!!! Seriously. Pls do not let any drunkards sit Nxt to me or what! I'll freak out! Rmb that day when I was waiting for WEISI @ amk Mrt.. Sitting down peacefully doing some art things.. Den this drunkard sat beside me. Nvm. Nxt he face me & scare the he'll out of me by talking to me!! Lol-.- scaryy! Of all pple sittin there, he squeeze beside me. Even worse.. Ask for time oso ask till so Omg!! N I smell bear smell! Omg Omg!!!!! Hahahas!!! Scaryy pple nowadays!
Anw, gettig off bus Liao! I think it's nice to blg this way.. Jote down thoughts everywhere I go(: my moments!!
Anw!! I'm safely at home! Till I type again!! HAPPY CNY TO EVERYONE<3
No comments:
Post a Comment