Updates:
•received my Tp package D:
•officially part timer now
•schedule gonna be flooded soon!
•haven't go out with many pple
•wanna watch gnomeo & juliet (who wanna watch? First book first go out)
•gonna move back my own house when sch reopen
•......?
Okay, so what else have I got to update? I'm
Basically slacking @ home now(: yesterday, went out with min Sis to find granny @ bishan j8.. Den we accompany granny ard. Ard 11:30, we leave j8 & granny go home, we go T1.. Te freaking bus fair is eating my money sia-.- went to T1, we met a friend min Sis knew online in habbo when she was sec2. She nvr see the person before. Neither did I. Hahaha. Well, the person is freaking funny. & I saw what typical guys like. They freaking love playing games. Hahahahah. I'm not saying girls dun play games. But guys literally play them n is like so interested. Hahahas. While girls, we do many things, play game? Watch drama or movie, shop. HAHAHAHAHAH. I guess guys dun like shop. So pls dun bring guys with u when u wanna shop. Hahahahaha^^
Yesterday I bought UT! finally got UT to wear to work liao^^
Ok^^, today I woke ard 10? Den slack at home, ard 12 bought my brunch, den^^ after that I slack n did some enrolment things. Now slacking. Ok^^ should go bathe. This is how I spend my life. OMG. Hahas. Dun wan luh!
Till I type(:
<3 taylor's ours
Anw forgot to say, I'm drowning myself with chocolate. A whole big bar of it. Pray tat my voice won't go n I won't get sick. Bring water to my mouth. Hahaahahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment