Yesterday, I received a text from phillane (a trainer that I've got to know in d'art club's wood sculpture course) she asked me if I'm interested to teach @ her place. I wonder what will it be like, but I'm definitely not up for teaching? My art isn't tat good what. Its all inspirational things. I would love to learn at her place. Should I give it a try?? Anw, she asked if I could help out @ her exhibition this weekend. Wowww. I wanna go! But today I'm working & tmr I'm off to library with Eugene & laylin, & maybe Zhibo. Haiyo! How how?? Ok I shall call her on my break ltr on.
I wonder how much longer will I be working @ uniqlo ion...... ): when sch reopen will I quit??? Or convert??? Haix. Oi why I still dun have any ans?!
Nvm! Better go & bathe now!!!!!!!!!!! Should I RUSH TO BISHAN LIBRARY TO RETURN BOOKS LTR?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment