3rd February 2011, first day of RABBIT CNY!!!!
Anw, I'm at waipo house or what now. Feeling damn tired. Wishing I could sleep soon(: Hahahahahas!! What a new yr(: nice(: feel like sleeping so much NEH:D Anw, I wanna go watch大世界 & black swan. What other movie?? Hmmmm. Recently dun even have the time to go watch movie. So who is up for movie???
Anw, I'm kinda worried for someone. If u're reading this, I hope that u could embrace ur new changes in yjc k(: hmmm. Pls do not eat too much unhealthy stuff just to make urself sick or what. Hopefully I can go to change with u soon. Pls endure ur days in yjc. It's just a short period of 2 yr! It'll fly pass very soon de!!!!!! Hmmmm...
Okay! I'm really feeling very tired. I guess I might just listen to any Taylor swift's song n rot there. Rot means sleeping. H A H A AAAAA
OKAY!!!!!
Till I type again!!!!
Still 3feb but it's night 10:58pm !!
I counted ang pao money! Not revealing Amt. But, summary(: from distant relative & mothers side, I got 19 ang pao. From fathers side, I think will be getting 7 angpao. But total add up, fathers side angpao the Amy more than those 19 angpao. Amazing. So this is how much pple at my fathers side dotes on me(: I'm gonna save them up. Anw, I ave those money in the 19 ang pao to my father. Hopefully he'll save them(:
Hehe! Should I go swim tmr???? At big aunts hse?? Tmr gonna go big & fourth aunts hse:D
About today(: I woke up at 9plus:O I guess I slept like a log!! My granny said my handphone rang damn early!! Goodness! I told her is msg! I'm wondering vibration so loud?! But I'm super laggggg!! Cos I just realised that my alarm clock is on repetition n the time is 5!!! Omg!!! Guilty!! I woke granny up!! Anw, I gave granny ang pao $58!! but she gave me back): gave me back the money but keep ang pao only!! Haix! End up I wanna give $8, but she insist on $2!! ): nvm!! Anw, woke up! First stop is my father's godmom hse! Which is also my granny's sister's hse!! So funny yea?? Hehee!! When I woke up n bathe, ate vegetarian vege. Ahhh. Nice! The one yr eat once vege' the mixed vege(in teochew) (: nice!!! <3 granny the best:D
When I went to my papa's godmom hse(ah ma's hse) I ate steamboat! Woah!! Super sweet! As sweet as my granny's!! Den se have the nor hiang oso!!!! Same taste as granny's too!! Omg! Seriously sisters! Den ah ma also made spring roll kno! Home made!! Taste same as the ones my granny used to make<3!!!!!!!:D Aiya!! Forgotten to take picture of those things!!!! Nvm...
So my second stop of bainian was at this ah mmmmm hse. My grandpa's brother's hse. Went there!! N ate my first bah kua!!!!!!!!!!! I also realised that many pple isn't there years after years. Seriously this is life sia.....
Anw, I only went to three house to bainian. Got a total of 19 ang pao. The last stop is at my mom's side the wai po house. Kinda bored. But actually, at least got pple to talk to. Got this two cuz, now studying uni. They so funny(: the rest, oh well, no topics like that. I felt so sleepy there! But I'm still smiling. There's ard some time, im like listening to taylor's song & closing eyes. Seriously. Even the tv is boring!!!
N afterthat, back to nainai's hse!! YAYYYY!! She made the thing that I love most!!! Idk what's it in chi, dunno how spell the teochew thingy! But my aunt say it's also called Dan Juan. The meat(: rolled up de<3 I can finish the whole plate. Nainai say eat eat eat!! Hahahahas!! <3 yesterday ate curry & steamboat, today also!! <3!!! plus the van houten chocolate is opened!! I ate 5/6 balls of chocolate!!! <3
Okay!! Tmr tmr !! Oh and should I go cinyee's house to bainian or what?? She invited me(: shall go(: oh n I promise many pple go out !! D: how to handle! Can pple pls book me?! Haiyo! Have jingwen & friends buffet, laylin's changi, Peipei n friends outing, help Jeannie in studies, find nainai when I off on weekday, movie with Noel since when I say wanna watch movie n idk who to go with n he volunteer (: , help Eugene & get some notes frm him, outing with CINYEE, plus idk who else, ah!! Prisica!! Outing with prisica. & also ms carol + Janice, & mdm ng still owe me treat for helpin her diy 'deyi star' banner!! Omg my lovely banner that Simin & laylin helped with!!
Okok!! Now time to enter ebuddy n see if anyone talking to me!!
Till I type!!
No comments:
Post a Comment