Not my dayyyy
Today, I woke up with a draggy feeling to get out of my bed. Maybe that's cos I slept @3 in the night! Hmmmmmm. Woke up @ 9! Damn tired-.- my own fault I guess.... Talk talk talk n talk to pple on msn, but only like 1/2 pple-.- Anw, the Internet was super lag yesterday.! I think soon I won't go fb or msn! Plus I can't log on to fb todayyyyy-.- what a bad start.
Anw, I didn't went n meet the lady who ask me to show her my work. I guess if I really draw something for her to sell, it seem like selling my soul. Somehow. Hahahahahahaa! No matter what, it's something that I've pu my heart into, n giving pple to sell will be like selling off my meat? Lols(: when I went to work, idiotic things happens!!
1)locker kena used by someone >:( so Badddddddd! & I found out which idiot Liao!!! So DAMN INCONSIDERATE):
2)I nvr bring specs!!!!!!!!! Blind cat for the DAYYYYYYY
3)stupid lady I serve when I starts work made me walk ard !!!! Like I wanna bring her to the stairs leading to B3, she kept walking away! Lol!
4) this stupid man walked to me directly, said many Badddddddd things, idk what he said exactly, but only heard ' what is ur shop selling? Clothes? ' ......'expensive'......'BULLSHIT......' den walked off!! He didnt even enter uniqlo sia!!!!! Just wanna find prob! What a stupid idiot! Spoil my mood! Seriously!! Damn serious ! Shock kno!!like I'm innocently standing there greeting then this man come spoil it!!!!!!
5)this customer anyanyhowwwww give my name & accuse me of saying that I've said no receipt can exchange! Firstly I didn't even do cashier! Den I didt even call somerset before they call me! Lol sia! IDIOTS ANYHOW USE MY NAME! Walao seriously @ the pt of time! I'm so innocent can!! Accuse accuse! Lols(: ok!
But ltr on, I talked to weisi when she called me! Laugh & laugh! Miss those sch days! When I got back to work, I didn't become happier at first, but ltr on, was talking & laughing with xinyi(: she made me happy too^^ okay! So I've realized how it is impt to have pple ard u in life. I guess I can't survive alone): Hahahahaha! Okok^^ I'm happy happy(:
Anyway, hopefully tmr can go out with weisi. When I say I off, she was like oh yes! Tmr is a happy day! Hahahahaha!!!! Hope luh! Hope pei might go oso! Call her tmr!!! Or hope she see this!!!!!!! Anw, I'm so sry to Kelvin! I would wanna go with him to explore neh! But if I dun go with weisi or pei & go with him, it's like idk??? Unfair leh. Sry to kelvin! Second wk of march!! Will I promise^^ but I bet he won't be reading this ba^^ the only ones that reads my blog I guess I can confirm is sometimes pei & laylin(: or maybe the Shawn?? I heard he & my cuz nvr talk Liao D: Omg huh??? Ithought they were very close de???? So I guess my blog is opened for my lovely friends(: so who wanna be my lovely friends?? Read it^^ keep u updated^^ n pls blog so that I can kno bout ur life currently n not Jst after sooooo long of not seeing each other
I wonder where will Kelvin bring me to explore????????? Mystery... Lols-.- why is it always I find it difficult to go out with guys?? Even though might just be friends, not easy too. Like what's the possibility of anyone in my family seeing?? Lol??? & why they need to be so worked up when they see me with a guy only?? Hahhaahhaaha. Kno they're worried. But why doesn't they believe that there's such thing called 'just friend' lol-.- what century Liao. Hahahahah!
Okay! No Internet, so no talking on msn!!!!!! Okok!!!! Sleep time!!!! Try to sleep now close my eyes, try to think of tmr~
LOLS:D Anw my rose haven't die!! Still got smell n colour! But it's dying ):
Typed on 15 feb^^ 12 midnight...
OKAY! NEW POST! 16 feb 2011!!
OMG I HATE MY CUZ! Sry if she read this! But it's my personal feeling, currently.. But bet she won't read cos she's not interested in my life anyway. It's as if my life revolves ard her. What shit is this that I'm having? Lol. Omg! I hate her! Hates so much although I kno I somehow love her too. Lol! Hates! So I'm not gonna repeat what I've said last yr. So I'm not gonna repeat le. Not repeating. What idiot. Why must I do things when she ask me to? Idiot. Seriously, I hope I'll say into her face telling her my life dun revolve ard hers, n she got no rights to ask me to do things, dun take me for idiotically granted. But I can't, cos idk if I take her for granted. Ok! Shall stop saying le! I feel like screaming all this idiotic stuff out. But I kno I'll forget bout it. Anw, WTH!!!!!!!
Ok. Anw, I'm quite worried for laylin. One moment everythig was fine & the other, everything changes. This really shows how life is huh??? I wanna be positive always, but whenever I gets irritated, I'm not that positive. I guess not everyone sees this side of me. Sometimes, I still can smile n get irritated. It's as if idk who am I also. Just who can tell me who am I???? Haix. I'm nvr getting any ans. I hates all these. But I'm still gonna live my life happily, whenever I talk to pple, I will be happy. I'm so damn tired. Everyday I go working there smiling happily. I wonder if I'll be working n not smiling. I wonder how long will it take for me to give up on everything. U kno, if I quit uniqlo, it might mean that I'm giving up on trying to smile cos working at uniqlo meant trying to smile brightly somehow^^ I love this job as I forgets bout all my worries n just smile n greet. This job make me become polite to pple when walking everywhere, makes me keep myself smiling. When that one day come, I guess I will give up in everything Liao. Lol, just what am I saying? Anw, so tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. How I wish I can isolate myself from everyone & No one will ever notice me missing . I wish I can just step out of pples life & will hurt no one. I guess, I meant living my life in empty-ness. Tats what I mean when I say I'll stay single forever. Single as in I live by myself, live my own life, no one care for me n I care for no one. But I guess this won't happen cos this world is filled with love. Haiyo. Lols huh?
Okok! Shall get back to msn. I guess I might just stop going msn anymore after today. The action of starting to isolate myself frm msn.... Lol???
Ok! I just saw WAT SHE WROTE ON FB! although it might not pin point me, but I guess it is. Cos I drew shoe for Miko, but didn't drew for her. FYI, I TOOK FEW WK'S TO START DRAWING IT. n u WAN ME DRAW NOW IMMEDIATELY FOR U! U DEFINITELY DUNNO WHAT'S INSPIRATION CALLED N I HOPE I CAN RUIN UR SHOE FOR U. WANNA WEAR IT TO WRK TMR? DRAW IT URSELF N USE UR OWN INSPIRATION. how dare say u can confirm I'll choose friends over family? As if u kno me so well. Yea right. As if. Live in ur own head ba. How I wish I can post ' u think u kno me very well huh?? Sry to disappoint u u're wrong. IDIOT' but I kno it sure stir up things. I wont end up sleeping happily cos she'll sure say it out loud n irritate me . Idk. I really HATES! nvm. Smile. I can imagine kelvin saying chillax-.- I wonder what my friends will say when They see this. She sure dun have the rights to say I'll choose friends over family. She dun have. She dunno what's in my life k. I dun even have a proper family to start of with. IDIOT!
Byebye! Relieved after typing.
To friends: pls dun worry for me. cos I'll be fine as always(:
I type to friends n not to family cos I only kno there's friends reading this. Lols
No comments:
Post a Comment