Friday, February 4, 2011

^^

cin(T)a

Directed by Sammaria Simanjuntak

Premieres 12th Feb 2011

Cina and Annisa love God,
and God loves them both.

But Cina and Annisa cannot love each other,
because they call God by different names.

Cina (Sunny Soon), an 18 year-old college freshmen, is ready to conquer the world with a strong, yet naïve, faith since it had never been tested by failure.

Annisa (Saira Jihan), is a 24 year-old college senior whose education was held back because of her career in the movie industry. Her fame and beauty left her so lonely that she drew a sad face on her finger as her companion. Until one day, another ‘finger’ came and she was no longer lonely.

(T), is the most unpredictable character. Everybody tries to describe Him. Everybody thinks they knew Him. Every art tries to figure Him. But nothing is really like Him…or Her?

(T) loves Cina and Annisa, but Cina and Annisa could not love each other because they called (T) by different names.

I WANNA WATCH THIS:D when will it come out?? Who wanna watch with moi?!







Okay. Today's pictures taken by min Sis iPod 4!!!! Anw, I realized that the photos uploaded using iPod app is like so kinda weird shape. Nvm. & hello, I still look so much like a kid can!!!!!!! D: but nvm nvm(: I'm childish. Enough said^^

Anw, I wanna watch movie leh. Ok. So sunday shall be movie day or bainian ? Or I shall go cinyee house bainian then go watch movie?? Hmmmmmm.....

Okok! Sleep now! Tmr work!!! Hahahaahahs!!! I'll be so happy tar cos I kno the day after tmr I off!!!! <3 so should I bring orange to work?????

No comments: