Hahahahs! Oh woww. The CNY song is in my head <3 I guess I really loves CNY<3 the best days in the 365 days <3 Hahahahas!
Today, went to find nainai<3 she couture curry chicken noodle<3 but I prefer her cooking best<3 Omg, recently I keep eating. !! 10 years down the road I might just grow fat. Hahahahas!! Must exercise more! I'm getting more n more unhealthy! Sweet drinks keep drinking. Chocolates keep eating. Too much excuse Liao. Christmas eat chocolate, CNY eat chocolate, now valentines day coming. More chocolate.!!!! Wait after all these, everyday I'll eat choc cos I say chocolate makes pple happy. Who told me this?! My cuz!! Now I'll always eat choc when idk what to eat! Goodness!! Oh man! I wanna swim sia! Swim swim swim swim!! Omg! Should ask cuz if tmr after work wanna swim?? Aiya): she say if have faster route to serangoon swimming den say):
SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING<3
Oh yea! Before I forget! I saw sun yan zi!!! @ uniqlo yesterday sia!!!!!! Hahahahaha!! Lols! Put so many '!' okok nvm.
Ok, @ nainai hse today, I ate I sleep. She say she shall let me keep my jewel. Woah. N she ask me if I wan this ring, my grandpa's, I wan! But she actually wanna sell it. So well, I just say go sell ba. Cos gold ring wor. will <3 to have it(: 爷爷's (: shall see(: if I have, I sure everyday wear <3
Ok. So well, ard 2:30, I went to find Jeannie, helped her in a few qn of physics.. I just realized that eugene's house is like one road away frm jeannie's . I'm kinda lagg. Everytime pass by Jeannie house oso dunno. Ok! I must revise my subjects when have time! So that I can help my friends, n if successful, I can teach tuition^^ ok. It's easier said than done. I guess one day I'll quit uniqlo job. But when? N after uniqlo, what job should I find??? Should I quit or not?? Why my answer haven't appear ): hates this feeling of floating everywhere with nothing, no aims, no ans, it's not nice neh.
Okay! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO VALENTINES DAY!!!!! <3 any nice movie to watch??
Anw, BONNE NUIT<3 why I haven't try sleeping the wholeday????? Okok! Work in e morning tmr!! Better sleep now! I AM VERY TIRED! ok! Shall go jogjog soon!!!!! SWIMMING!!! I WANT!!!!!!!!
Oh I forget! Forget to thanks peijun! For giving me advice via her blog(: the other day, quite long ago Liao! Peipei very long nvr update blog. I wonder what have she been doing lately! Guess it's piano-ing?? I wanna learn piano!!!!!!! Soon! Erm is it really necessary? Hmmm. Oh n oso this laylin too(: she oso gave me advice the other time(: <3 them both. Ok. Hope they'll post so as a way of keeping in touch when we dun see each other or talk much. Ok. Haven't check out my other friend's blog.
Bye! Woah need slp!
This Jeannie today for chocolate, almond jelly, sweetsssssssssssssssss..!! Lols! But she won't be reading this! Hahahahahahs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment