Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ALOHA<3

Hahahahahaaa!! Wooohooooo! I'm like OMG what's Wrong with me today? Heheee(: I kinda ate many stuff today. Woke up @10plus, brush teeth, eat breakfast(pork floss bread)... Ard 12,I ate my lunch(spaghetti) .. Went work. Start work ard 1, break @4, ate spaghetti again..after spaghetti, I went to buy ice cream to eat, worrying if I'm really that hungry-.- Ard 8 plus knock off from work, went home, ate dinner ard 10!!!!! Am I that hungry today??? Weird. Plus I ate potato chips after dinner today D: Ay weird me! I better Start exercising or else I'm getting unhealthy?!

Was thinking if I should go jogging tmr morning??
But I am so lazy.

Hahahah. Oh! Today this customer is so cuteeeeee(: I was like doing front. Saying 'hello welcome to uniqlo' then this customer frm Bali????? Ang moh leh??? Says aloha n stand infront of me!! I'm like hahaha, what's aloha? Which language is tat?? Hahah. N so funny! Anw, tired neh.

Worried bout laylin. I guess life isnt easy. & it makes me wonder how is it to live our life to make it worth the while. What's really right???

Oh and pei, guess there's prob with the band n stuff yea? Hope it's all gonna be fine for her. Hope She'll feel better bout stuff ...

& MH, I heard frm laylin, I'm wondering why r u always hanging out with XXX when it's like sometimes she treats u so Badddddddd):

Oh. So long since I meet my friends(here I am saying bout not meeting my friends n stuff again-.- )

Sch gonna start soon. 20,21 April have freshman camp. Woah. Reality is gonna hit me soon. Hahahs. Tmr I offffffff!!!! What should I do?????????

I wanna watch movie! Anyone? Hmmm. Tired . Guess I shall Slp!

TAKECARES MY LOVELY FRIENDS(:

No comments: