Wednesday, March 23, 2011

periOd):

Omg! Freaking hates period! Cramp n stuff!!! Plus those freaking pimples comes oso. Pain kno! But it'll heal, then comes period again n those vicious cycles repeats. Oh well, I've always wondered what if it was guys who have periods instead of girls?? Hahahas. What kind of stupid thoughts have I always got?? Heheeee. It's like so MEEEEEE.!

Anw, I'm so glad to have my lovely friends(: thanks for trying to make me feel better by doing certain things(: it's the thought that counts(: I appreciates everyone that's there for me(: oh well, sometimes when pple ask if I have bestfriend, I dunno what to say. But well, I guess I treat everyone that cares for me like my bestfriend. Or rather my good friend. Can anyone depict what bestfriend means? It's like all those friendship complications over the years just make friendship confusing for me(: all I kno is who cares for me(: thanks(:

Okay, I Just read through my 2010 uncommitted dairy. Realised i've actually jotted down 2011 new yr resolution. N I've achieved nothing. Damn my wishes. Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha! Anw, I'm gonna start training my swimming man!! My stamina is like dropped soooooo much! Plus I shall jog whenever I can too! Let me go get some piggy sleep now!

I think I will start eating tuna bread soon ! I miss the taste of tuna bread!!!!!!!!!! I miss sec sch!!!!! I miss everyone!!!!!!!!!

Au revoir(:

No comments: