Thursday, March 3, 2011

GNOMEO N JULIET





Okay so it's march now. N we're looking at second wk of march. What have I got to do before April arrives?



Anw, went watching gnomeo n Juliet with Kelvin todayy^^ nice!! SO DAMN CUTE CAN GNOMEOOOOOOOO. okay. This is how my day went. I went checkup in the morning, 9+ reached the place, Kelvin offered to come accompany me as he said Tats what friends r for. Anw, one hour after I was waiting he arrived. Haha! Before that, I saw min Sis sch mates, n was talking to them. Thereafter I queue up, didn't wear specs n was like dunno were the queue was, den I ended up standing at queue front. This girl, look at me smile , say it's queue front! I'm so embarrassed-.- blur like what. Worse. Among the pple at front, got one guy oso going Tp,so he was like look at me, den saw my letter frm Tp, say what see u at Tp. Omg I so damn paiseh can. Den dun wan see sia. Omg ! Can dig hole n hide Liao. I'm actually glad that Kelvin was with me cos it's less lonely, though I dun mind waiting alone.

Then funny thing happens when taking X-ray. Behind me was a guy, so when I was changing, I can hear frm the place X-ray was taken, I heard the guy asking the nurse 'WILL PAIN ANOT?!' den I'm like freaking laughingto myself while changing can-.-!!!! Sia luh!!!!! Fancy a guy scared pain sia?!

So I waited for 3hr for the checkup to be over & Kelvin waited close to two hr. Hah. Then we went to nex, ate lunch, Omg he ate this raw meat. Yucks when saw it. Omg. Dun like. Sry it's preference I guess(: when he order raw, I'm like I won't want a raw one sia! & when he's eating, it look like Omg, no appettite Liao. Hahahaha. But nvm. Ok^^ I'm so rude. It's food-.- Anw, after eating, we went back amk-.- TO WATCH GNOMEO N JULIET!!!!! nice^^ oh n Kelvin like going see HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK! He wanna buy for felicia lo. But he nvr. Wats he thinking neh? Got a feeling he likes Felicia. But nvr say . He only kno how to 'yu Qian yu Qian-.-' one day shall keep saying till he might maybe admit! Hahahahahahah!!!! HELLO KITTY!! I rmb jing wen love them!!!! Miss sec sch!!!!!

Oh, n while waiting fr bus frm serangoon to amk, saw eugene's friend Marcus n Jeremy! Lol! Stupid Jeremy just walk pass sia-.- but Marcus stopped n looked at me unbelievably! Lol-.- seeing them reminds me of Eugene. Stil wonder why is this friendship like tat. Hahahahah. Bad sia. For a once close friend to wan to just abandon this friendship-.-

Bye! Slp Slp Slp!!!!!!

No comments: