FRIENDSHIP:
so well, I haven't realised that friendship can be fragile (:
Anw, this is typed out for my lovely friends who would wanna know what happened between my friendship with eugene^^
the other day, rmb that I went out with Kelvin, Den saw Marcus & Jeremy @ the busstop? Yea, Eugene somehow also knew bout tat, & he suddenly texted me the nxt day. I'm gonna type out how the convo had went. I typed it out once while talking to this friend. & he said tat we're both idiots. Anw, sometimes, u just wanna be an idiot to irritate pple(: Tats why I sounded kinda idiotic too(: Ok time to type.
Eugene: heard that u saw Marcus & jeremy that time wor!
Me: heard frm who wor. Of cos UR bestfriend right. Lol. Jeremy tat blind guy. Eyes dunno place where. At least Marcus is aware of the environment. Hahas! Watsup?
Eugene: Hahas! Fine. Studying poa now
Me: I thought u dun wanna talk to me already? Why r u suddenly texting me? Haha
Eugene: sua lo! Buai
Me: so u're just gonna abandon our friendship by not wanting to talk to me .
Eugene: yes,
Me: u've just shown me our friendship so far were just a lie
Eugene: u also dun care, dun seem tat u show tat u care too?
Me: but u're the one who dun wanna talk to me first. Y would I even go talk to u when u dun wanna talk to me.
Eugene: this show u dun care, then what for
Me: if u dun wanna talk to me, u aren't gonna talk to me even if I talk to u. Wats the pt, plus if I talk to u, it's as if Everytime I irritates u, plus u r studying
Eugene: then nvm thn no point
Me: idk it freaking feel like u dun wan talk to me. I can't act as if everything is ever the same Tats why I ask l. So this is how curiosity kills
Eugene: u did ask? No , what u ask? Wadever lah, dun wan waste time le, Buai
Okay! So I've typed out for whoever reading this to see. U see, this convo is freaking annoying & idiotic. What a friend. And I'm so tempted to just insult him in the face. But idk the real facts yet. I'm waiting for someone to update me!!! So quick!!! Hahahahah^^
Oh Anw, it seemed that I haven't been dutifully jotting down my now & then thoughts. I guess(: u kno, I think I'm kinda little mad person. But with diff pple ard me, I just became that quiet self when idk anyone. I'm actually a very naughty kid when I was young. U know, I once thought about how good it'll be if I was a guy^^ I'll dare to do everything that I wanna do, but since I'm a girl, there's just this boundary that I didn't dare to cross over. When I was young, I am very adventurous. I rmb how my cuz won't dare sit the flying coaster , but I felt there's this soaring feeling insaide me that made me very wanna sit it, but I didn't cos no one is sitting. But when yrs flew by, everyone suddenly dared to try, & I for once, lost tat adventurous feelig!
Anw, I just posted this today while I typed the friendship thingy yesterday. I'm back at my aunts house today(: Anw, I love my granny! I've decided! I'll spend more time with herrrr! U kno, one of the things I love most when I'm staying with her is how I sleep the whole day @ her house. This is the way of life man(: Ok^^. Am I kiddin? Anw, love granny! Hahahaha! I guess I might just go on & on. Hmmmm. I think I haven't been catching up with all my friends lately. So how's everyone? Ok, it seemed that no one is free this march holiday!!! ): Okok(: there'll sure be the one fine day this yr. Just keep waiting yea~
Anw, was suppose to go explore with Kelvin tmr frm 9-9.. R u kidding me? 9-9 my aunt simply can glare @ me. Scaryyy eyes neh. So turn out it's only nice if I go frm 9-5. So well, idk whether he wanna go anymore. N I've decided, if he isn't going, I might just make my own way to ECP or change airport n sit there n complete my LOL dairy frm 9-5!! Will see how yeA(: n tmr I'll go find granny again cos she's cooking fish soup !! *yummy*
Till I type:D
No comments:
Post a Comment