Sunday, March 13, 2011

MARS NEED MOMS

Okay so on fri, I went out, first, actually said gonna go explore with Yong teng right? :P Den didn't went exploring. So I was wondering if I should go to many place myself. But end up i still meet him. -.- at nex! First! Went Jeannie house gave her the bk! Den waited at nex for Yong teng(Kelvin) . Den we went to douby ghaut n walked to Cathy. Watched mars need moms! Omg! The theatre got no one except for both of us!!! Hahah!! First time enter a theatre thats empty!! Hoho! Then after that, we took a freaking long bus! At first idk where we're heading to! Ends up it goes to tampines! Woah! What a Long ride that cost me my bus fare! But it's nice luh. Though someone is sleeping beside me! Hahahah! Got call frm weisi n we talk talk talk talk talk! Miss those times! I miss all my friends!!!!):

Den was also textig mh! Realise Eugene damn free Eh! Hahahahaahh! Mh should help me slap him n say slap him to help me cos he idiot! Hahahah! JK!! this is joke for mh!! Mh the BRIGHT girl;D

Oh! Today's work is fine(: I'm home! Forgot my key! And and and! Found wireless!!!!!!!! Okok! Hmmmmmm!!! Till I type!!!

No comments: