Heeheee. Anw, so true that everyone has their first time.. ?? Yesterday, I WAS LATE FOR WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME!! D:
Hahahas!! Reached work! Den was like wowwwwwwwww. Hahaha. Anw, yesterday, jingyi was tellin me how she just tweeted/twitted(dunno which is which) that she very long nvr see me or that she miss me! Hahahahaha! She ask me go create the account. Should I? Hahahahah. Anw, so well, I guess to me jingyi is a friend worth to kno(: like somehow although idk her for long, she's this person that actually truly cares bout things too. I think I've said this before huh?? Nvm. Idk, it's affinity to kno her oso, apart frm others. Anw, jingyi sounds like cinyee's Chinese name(: Hahahah! My best friend! Just jingyi is not the first person I got to kno in Uniqlo like how the first person I kno in sec sch is Cinyee(: if not this will be really funny n nice(: Anw, I haven't gone out with jingyi before. I guess soon ba. I realise I seldom hang out with Uniqlo pple much. Haiyo. Why is there like so many pole I have yet to go out with. Goodness. It's like 3-4 months after o's already!!!!!!!! N woahhhhhhhhhh. It all can take forever. Let's see, frm sec sch, I haven't go out with Janice & mingxiu, Cinyee & brenna, Simin & laylin, pei& mh& jy& Kim. And and and I forgot who. Hahas. Plus now i haven't go explore! My tour guide is Kelvin! & haven't go out with Miko! & jingyi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & suyi!!!!!!!!
Maybe I should put each trip In one month. So this month I go with Janice, nxt month who, nxt nxt month, etc etc. Crazy neh. Plus sch reopen have work D: forget it. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW. now let me sleep for 30 min!
No comments:
Post a Comment