Thursday, October 16, 2014

Past . Present . Future


Today I got thinking again. Why do I keep thinking? Well, Im not too sure why. Just let my thoughts flow? 

Past
It is anything but the past. What did I really get from it. No more dwelling, no more thinking about the previous him. Its time to just burn it all. The memories, the letters, the words written, those emails. That obsessive possessive love. Photos? Photos should be long gone. Why was I deceiving myself months ago? Deleting folders in my laptop & thumbdrives, but nvr was it deleted from my social medias. Thing is I dont really get it. Why pple delete the past photos away? Shouldnt it all just suppose to be left where it was placed? Can I really do it? Delete it all just like that? With that one click? Yes I must do it. Photo by photo. Goodbye. Stop looking at the past already.

Somehow I really hate it, like its deleting part of my life away. Part of my life at a certain point, the way I wrote about things in the past.

Present
Its beautiful still. But how could I stop myself from thinking about now & then the past. Thinking how not to repeat the mistakes I made in the past? How do I? School. Relationship. Taking things for granted? Its really scary. How do I just stop and live in the moment? How to be Happy go lucky me again? How do I study hard. How do I love with all that I've got. How? Im so afraid. So afraid that I might just mess things up. 

Future
I really dont know what my future holds. I dont know what is zihui in 5 years time. Life doesnt give me all the answers. I need to find them. 

Just chill.

Seat back and relax. 

船到桥头自然直


No comments: