Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New new new

Stepping into a new school, it's always different. Different start, different person, different feeling. Stepping into a place where there's no familiar faces at all, I guess I could be anybody. 

It's still a phase. Adapting. Adapting still surprises me sometimes. The thought of needing to adapt all the time. Without any choice. Actually we all have that choice. If we stick to our daily routine for the whole life, maybe there wont be much adapting needed. But that means we dont upgrade ourselves much & restricting our life to the very minimal we could get. 

Getting into a new school, learning something thats the same yet seeming so different from before. Thinking like a HTM student but needing to think on a different and higher level. Not knowing whats next and what the ending of this would be. Moving so steadily yet not knowing if Im being too calm and should feel that sense of urgency & stress. 

Yet again, I guess time will slowly reveal what Im curious about. 

There's always this saying that 'life is full of surprises'. I guess it's true after all. The fact that nothing is ever guaranteed & that change is the only constant in life. 

Am I still sleeping? Or am I awake already? Am I snoozing? Damn it. 

Smile smile smile. 

And I miss cheeky face, so here's a photo of him^^


Love,
Z


No comments: