Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Feeling of wasted

Well, don't mistaken that title for something bad. Its just a title to describe how I looked last night.

I was catching up with TVD seasons 5 last 2 nights. And all I would say is that I got hooked to my laptop. Yesterday I practically sat in front of my laptop for 6-7 hrs just catching up. Then I turn to my little cousin & all she said was 'you look kind of wasted'. And then I knew its from that look on my face that showed how tired I was. Haha! What crazy obsession I had over TVD. 

This have got to stop before school starts. & its almost starting.. Im left with just 1.5 weeks till school is starting. Does anyone know how this felt like? Not schooling for more than half a year and suddenly that ' back to school ' feeling. I guess most people has that happening. Am I prepared for school? Prepared to work hard?

Jiayou ba.

No comments: